Empower And Change Lives
Since 1980, Cares of Washington has offered Services for Businesses who wish to add valuable employees to their workforce. Through the relationships built by the companies and Cares, many individuals with disabilities are realizing their dream to become employed and attain self-sufficiency. The relationships developed while working benefit the individual, the employer and the community.
Cares Of WA matches your business needs with a qualified, job-ready individual, providing training support and further ongoing support for your business and the employee.
Benefits Of Being An Inclusive Employer Also Include:
- Pre-screened referrals (by Cares)
- No-cost recruiting – no agency fees
- Job-ready applicants
- Highly motivated employees
- Ongoing support from Cares staff
- Information about Americans with Disabilities Act
- Job coaching and consultation specific to the participant’s disability
- Increased workforce diversity
Federal Tax Incentives At-A-Glance
Employer Incentives for Hiring People with Disabilities:
To help employers capitalize on the value and talent that people with disabilities offer America’s workplaces, the Federal Government offers some tax credits for businesses.
Overall, these incentives are intended to serve two purposes:
- To encourage the hiring of individuals with disabilities.
- To support modifications and accommodations designed to enhance the accessibility of the workplace and productivity of workers with disabilities.
Connect for Success
An initiative of Cares of WA, Connect for Success works with employers to give individualized support to their employees dealing with difficult life issues, helping avoid the costly need for rehiring and retraining.
Have more questions or need more information about the Employers Services please contact us or visit our Frequently Asked Questions page: